The Arnold church of Christ is an un-denominational autonomous congregation of the Church one reads about in the New Testament. We are overseen by a group of elders and strive to be Christ centered and Bible based. To this end we call Bible things by Bible names, and do Bible things in Bible ways.
- We worship God in spirit and in truth (John 4:24) every first day of the week (Acts 20:7).
- Each service contains Biblical teaching and preaching (Acts 2:42, Acts 20:7).
- When we gather together the congregation unites in singing a’capella to the Father (Colossians 3:16, Ephesians 5:19).
- Every first day of the week we give as we’ve been prospered and as we’ve set by in store (I Corinthians 16:2, II Corinthians 9:7).
- Each service we pray to the Father through the Son (I Thessalonians 5:17, Acts 2:42).
- During worship every Sunday we partake of the Lord’s Supper as a memorial of His sacrifice (Acts 2:42, Acts 20:7, I Corinthians 11:23-29).
- We strive to walk in the light (I John 1:7).
- We strife to do good unto all men, especially those of the household of faith (Galatians 6:10).
- We endeavor to share the Gospel of Christ with others (Matthew 28:18-20).
- We strive to combat sin and fight Satan daily (Ephesians 6:13-17).
- We strive in word and deed to do all by the authority of Jesus (Colossians 3:17).